Friday, May 14, 2010

5.13

RemoveYu Forex iphone 4G will be realse? How about Market 3G, Greece, Goldman Sachs, Goverment... what's the next G? German or GBP(British Pond) ?


Yesterday at 22:11 · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (4)Hide feedback (4)Dan Zawadka and 余潮泰 like this..Arya Pujasmara Ha haa..

Yesterday at 22:21 · .Shola Olaniregun the next G is German...

5 hours ago · .Write a comment....RemoveYu Forex and important thing is how to lose trade, not how to win trade. nowadays I never lose, but I missed chance twice, that's guilty more than losing. anyway I also lose many times, I am just lucky nowadays, professional traders have experience to lose more than amature traders, and they are good at managin for losing trade..., that's the one of big difference between winner and loser.See more



Yesterday at 21:14 · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (7)Hide feedback (7)余潮泰 and Afb Inter' Forex like this...Afb Inter' Forex lool trader knows how to profit, but didnt know how to manage their loss

Yesterday at 21:32 · .Yu Forex Right, you guys make a point, everyone knows how to profit, and then most of them see only profit and never see how to lose trade, accepting risk and managing risk are priority #1 to get start on trading.

Yesterday at 21:34 · .Write a comment....RemoveYu Forex ok, and how to win trade,,, I can say I really do not have idea, I just sell when other traders still buy, I buy when other traders still sell, my timing seems to be really differnt from other traders, and how to get timing and sense of trading? that's trial and error.

Yesterday at 21:11 · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (2)Hide feedback (2)Arya Pujasmara I know you're the great trader...i know it yu...go on bro..

Yesterday at 21:58 · .Yu Forex thank you

Yesterday at 22:06 · .Write a comment....RemoveYu Forex many people have asked me the same kind of questions these days,,, that's how to win trade? ok... as you read my post, I have won all trade since last thuraday and got 597 pips and missed chance two times ( total +400pips...) because I am lazy. to be continue

Yesterday at 21:11 · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (9)Hide feedback (9)Czarina Cleopatra Mendoza likes this...Opeoluwa Opeyemi Oluwatimileyin Pls can you kindly expose our trading strategy ???

8 hours ago · .Yu Forex sell when it is overbought, buy when it is oversold. please read what i post before, you can check I trade like this.

6 hours ago · .Write a comment....RemoveYu Forex LOL, It was like the highest price AUDJPY at 84.48 when I wrote last post two hrs ago,,, of course, as I said last post, I was ready to sell when it was up trend, but I did not have short postion because i ate, but it is already down to 83.60 now. hahaha, how lazy trader I am... miss chance is guilty more than losing trade!!!

Yesterday at 18:22 · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (10)Hide feedback (10)Czarina Cleopatra Mendoza and Kaulah Yang Satu like this...Arya Pujasmara C'mon yu...a thousand chance is waiting for you...! Spirit guy... ;-)

Yesterday at 21:55 · .Yu Forex thanks, anyway missing change is not good for trader.

Yesterday at 22:06 · .Write a comment....RemoveYu Forex we know that AUD/JPY = GOLD, USD/JPY = DOW, also AUD/USD → EUR/USD when it is drop sharply. Today AUD is good number, and it is up trend, but I am ready to sell, AUD grows as we expected, it means it is almost perfect, the more it is closed to perfect, the more vol is short, then it will be fixed.

Yesterday at 15:35 · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (4)Hide feedback (4)El-Yamusa Fx Dalhat and Prince Travis Quinn Rupp like this..John Henry settlin another trappin, wuhuhuu rock on :D

Yesterday at 21:11 · .Yu Forex yeah, I post that 5hrs ago, and that's what AUDJPY happened after making highest price as I mention.,, and I missed chance to tarde, anyway ou are right, I already see next trade. :)

Yesterday at 21:31 ·