Wednesday, January 6, 2010

EUR/USD 30min Trading method with MACD + Parabolic


MT4 Indicator



MACD (12, 26, 9)
Parabolic SAR default settings (0.02, 0.2)

Strategy:
Entry
1. MACD Cross
2 Parabolic trend follow
TC
1.MACD Cross

* I have posted several methods. I feel sorry I cannot show more detail, btw, some people asked me question on these days like this "those methods can be used currently or not?" answer is Yes and No, because those methods were used before, and I just post each one method of over 200 hundreds methods per day, it can be used right now but also cannot be used right now, we do not know what future trend will be like exactly. If you like some of methods and would like to use it, PLEASE DO BACK TEST FIRST, there is no trade we can use forever because market trend has changed each term. When i use new trading method on the market, first I do back test and demo, then if I get good result from back test and demo, I start to use new trading method on the market until it is expired. *** Please trade your own risk and responsibility, I won't take any responsibility for you trade and result of win and lose. Good luck for trade! :)